Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Kiddie Conciege! A blog that is dedicated to getting families out and about, trying new things and tying to do the best we can at this gig called parenting.

I'm a single mom with a young daughter (Miss M). Like so many parents out there (single, or not) we put a lot of energy into what we do with out kids. Let's face it, we live in a world where we are expected to be super employees, super spouses and super parents. WHO'S READY FOR A NAP?!

I want to bring, to my readers, the of best SoCal (and perhaps beyond). Perhaps some deals or discounts, and how to make the most out of the time we have together with our kids. Since I am a (former) educator, I'll do my best to throw in a bit of education into the mix.


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment